
Mr. Ronsman.
Back at the Springs? It feels like yesterday that I was a student here... Bizarro world.
1st day of school picture! Great looking tie huh? Some of the teachers were telling me that the freshmen girls were talking about this new teacher. Come on now we don't need that.
Wait are you teaching or student teaching or what? Well,
that was a great question, in reply I must say that I am mainly sitting in the back of the room while Mrs. Kaz teaches. I've been able to learn all the little stuff... grading tests, entering grades (manually and electronically), names, passwords, C
OPY MACHINE, how to go to the bathroom in 4 mins. between classes, where to eat my lunch, and lastly, how to be their teacher and not their friend which proves to be difficult after being a camp counselor for a handful of years.
I got to teach this past Friday (day 5) and it rocked. So much more fun.
The reason for the semi-serious picture is that I feel like I can't be to playful with them yet, got to start with the iron hand of justice, then bring in some flavor.
Lame Joke: What do Winnie the Pooh and John the Baptist have in common?
They both have the same middle name. Wow this is too fun. (Whats sad is that I had to look this one up after I heard it because I thought there was another fellow).
I am Mrs. Kaz's shadow. She's full of energy, social graces, and good will. This picture was taken when we were buying gifts for kids in need...
2 comments:
O buddy, I love the new blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm looking forward to more updates on your life.
mr. ronsman!! what a hottie!!! haha. aww you look all clean and professional, i don't know how to handle that.. but it sounds amazing, and i'm glad you learned how to use the copy machine, i'm guessing from the big letters that was a huge feat.
<3 stacy.
Post a Comment