A lot to catch up, but little time to do it. Maybe I´ll have more time later.
So to begin, I´ll have to get you caught up about Vilcabamba... the highlights include an 8dollar/hour full body massage. This was no regular massage! There was only a few inches left untouched, quite thorough. Even less for Jenni.
Also a quick story, we bought our ticket from the small village thinking it would leave from the same terminal we bought it from but it left from a town 1 hour away, of course! What were we thinking? It´s 11:30 at this point por la noche, and all the hostals are closed so went back to our environmental hostal in the countryside- only ten minutes to walk there- and we slept on the hammock - Jenni... a table- Adam... and I slept on top of the backpacking bags. I guess there was a dog fight near by but I didn´t hear it, I had some ear plugs, eye covers and airplane pillow. We made the trip the next day to a surfing town called Mancora. What do you think we did there? Stay tuned.
-Be well-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Between your bed story and this full body massage (with a happy ending), it sounds like you're having quite the time there, young Pare.
Post a Comment