Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake Titicaca

Peru has the Titi, Bolivia has the Caca

Why were we in such a hurry you ask? Did you even get any sleep on the stinking bus? Well... it's because we don't have much time left, more specifically my travelling mate Jenni doesn't have much time left. So we packed it all in.

5:00am arrive there
7:00am leave for day long adventure at Lake Titikaka.

Very beautiful lake that borders Peru/Bolivia.

I have to keep this short because I'm already abusing the 30 mins. limit at the Hostals free computer.

But anyways, there are people that live on floating islands. They build these floating islands and they live on them. I know crazy.

...........Currently I'm in La Paz Bolivia, Jenni left so it's only Adam and I left, and we're looking into a trip to the Amazon Basin. We would potentially fly there, have a 3 day trek, see some animals, and fly back. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone out there need a good woven winter hat? How about a poncho or Alpaca sweater. Write back soon!



-be well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing style is strange but sweet, like an over-ripened orange.

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Glad you were able to see the famous lake that Dad has talked of so often.
See you in a week.
Ma and Pa